The Law of Attraction is a way of using your thoughts and emotions to make magick and transform your life.
Can you really manifest the love you want? What about money? Friends? Health? Happiness? The wisest among us have been telling us throughout history how important it is to align our thoughts and our vibration with the outcomes that we want. When we feel rich, we will attract rich. When we feel loved, we will attract love. The key to mastering the Law of Attraction is figuring out how to feel like something has changed in our lives before it actually does. Once we master the game of feeling the way we WANT to feel rather than the way we currently feel, we will open the floodgates to our desires. Seriously. That’s it. All of the Law of Attraction tips that you read about are simply techniques designed to help you to feel like you’ve achieved your desires before you do.
One of my favorite Law of Attraction teachers is Florence Scovel Shinn. Check out this blog post on one of my favorite books, The Game of Life. If you’re a wisdom seeker and you’ve never read it, stop what you’re doing right now and read. You can download a copy of the book here. I buy copies for friends whenever I feel that they need a little manifestation mojo.
We’ve also written a lot about the Law of Attraction. Here are some other articles you might find helpful:
- Are your friends hurting your Law of Attraction success?
- Why you should track your manifestations
- Dress for success: A Law of Attraction principle in disguise
- How to let go and surrender to the Universe
- 3 words that will stop a manifestation in its tracks
- Law of Attraction: How to get rid of an unwanted thought
- Law of Attraction: The best times for visualization
- Law of Attraction: How cleaning your closet attracts the money, love, fill-in-the-blank you want
- Frustrated? The Law of Attraction is working
- What you must do with your new intentions
Where can you go if you want to learn more about the Law of Attraction? Consider these, a couple of our favorite resources.
- Playing the Matrix online course by Mike Dooley. If you’ve been stumped by getting the Law of Attraction to work for you, you might just be looking at it all wrong. Mike Dooley, known for one of the best free resources around — his TUT emails — breaks it all down in a way that’s practical. Just as your car’s GPS can get you to your final destination no matter what wrong turn you might take, the Universe will recalibrate the people, places and opportunities around you to move you toward your destination once you master the elements of faith and expectation.
- Anything by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks and her late husband Jerry introduced so many people to the teachings of Abraham, which relay how the Law of Attraction works in everyday life. Why are their teachings so effective? Because they are practical. This isn’t about merely practicing positive thinking. If you feel crappy, Hicks is going to show you how to attract better things into your life from there, rather than telling you to do the seemingly impossible task of ‘having hope’ and expecting the best. Sometimes we can’t seem to make ourselves have faith that it will all be ok, and Abraham-Hicks shows us that we don’t have to. The Law of Attraction will work with us wherever we are.